Sunday, August 10, 2008

Plus Size Lingerie...I think I'm an addict!

So I guess you all may have noticed that I love pretty lingerie, hey no reason why curvy chicks can't look pretty and sexy all at the same time. I have a fairly huge lingerie collection, no pun intended, and that was one of the reasons that I created my Squidoo Lenses Plus Size Corsets and Plus Size Lingerie. I just new that there had to be other big girls out there who like me loved their sexy and cute lingerie as much as I did.

Anyway, it has been my wedding anniversary this weekend, so of course that's a great reason to purchase some fabulous new plus size lingerie, a girl can never have too much silk, satin and ruffles in their lingerie drawer, or in my case shelves and drawers!

I am really in to pattern and color at the moment, so here are my recent purchases.
I adore the pucci print silk sleep shirt. I feel that it has got a real designer vibe going on.


Silk Sleep Shirt in Plus Size

And this bustier has a real tropical vacation style. Summer is here to stay as far as my lingerie is concerned. Reminds me of our honeymoon in the Caribbean.

Polka Dot & Stripe Bustier

I also got two cute lacy Empreinte bras from BiggerBras.com



Shop Bigger Bras



Dh is very pleased with my purchases, and so am I! I have told him that I will soon need a whole dresser just for my lingerie!

No comments: