Thursday, September 18, 2008

Plus Size Formal Wear - Dramatic Purple

Many women seem to struggle to find good quality plus size formal wear, that isn't just black, or just doesn't have the wow factor. So I have put together a look for a formal occasion, sticking to the current color trend of purple and plum, but with added glamour and a little bling. Infact I like this look so much I may just treat myself to the dress, so that I can wear it to our anniversary dinner next month. I adore the wrap style dress, very flattering to plus size womens shapes, sexy without being over the top, the velvet is just so sumptuous and the silk belt adds a touch of luxury. Also available in Emerald and Black. Available from Igigi The clutch and shoes are from Shoes.com
The plus size cocktail dress is available in up to a size 32 and the shoes are available in sizes up to a 10 and in a wide fitting too. Personally I think it's a great outfit for all those festive social occasions and will take you right through from Thanksgiving to Valentines next year!



For more plus size formal wear take a look at
Plus Size Prom Dresses and Formal Gowns

No comments: