Thursday, June 5, 2008

Plus Size Designer Jeans

Ok so I have been on another spending spree. The girl just can't help it!
I adore my jeans and denims, and imagine my delight when I found some that were even suitable to wear for work and play. Yeah baby, my purchases were wise ones, I can get double the wear out of them instead of just saving my fabulous designer jeans just for the weekend. Even DH was impressed LOL

You can now find lots of plus size jeans, in many styles, fittings and colors.
Anyway, here are the two pairs that I treated myself to.


Plus Size Jeans at BabyPhat.com!




Shop the Plus Size Collection at AppleBottoms.com


But I have also got my eye on the cute colored capris at Apple Bottoms, I'm thinking the green ones will look fantastic with a tan. So they are next on my shopping list once I get back from vacation.

Apple Bottoms Plus Size

Baby Phat Plus Size Clothing
Also take a look at Plus Size Jeans

No comments: