Thursday, July 24, 2008

What to wear for a wedding if you are a plus size woman

So this morning I received an invitation to an old college friend's wedding. It's her 2nd marriage so she has decided on a fairly informal affair. The question is what do I wear? I've lost a little weight and have been working on toning my upper arms so I don't mind showing off a little flesh. I'm sure many of you are attending weddings or semi formal affairs this summer, maybe a garden party, barbecue and drinks with friends, or an outdoor concert and want to wear a fabulous dress with cute accessories. So here are some ideas for all you plus size girlies who want to dress up a little this summer.


Where to Buy
Klub Nico Ava Shoes - Marigold Leather
Tommy Hilfiger Nantucket Weave Clutch - Honey
Jade Green Bubble Dress


Where to Buy
Runched For Your Life Dress
Amanda Secret Love Shoes - Champagne
Straw Studios Clutch - Gold


Where to Buy
Nia Silk Butterfly Dress by Monif C at Alight.com
Charles by Charles David Soiree Shoes - Fuschia
Mad by Design Clutch - Pearl

No comments: